The November Planning Board meeting was called to order at 7:00 pm by James Fox, Chairman.
Those Present: James Fox, Chairman and Planning Board members Paul Bartholomew, Sebastian D’Agati, Russell Thurston, and Angela Porpora.
The following came before the Board:
- Who appeared before the Planning board last month came back with final plans.
- Mr. Spaccaforno was advised to return with his contract for sale completed within the next 2 weeks.
- Mr. Spaccaforno was also advised:
– to schedule a soil test with Larry Day, Soil Scientist in Walton
– a public hearing will be scheduled for December 9th
– obtain a letter from Mr. Kessler authorizing Mr. Spaccaforno to represent Mr. Kessler
Russell Thurston motioned to classify Michael Spaccaforno’s project as a simple sub-division. Sebastian D’Agati seconded the motion. Motion passed unanimously.
- The final plat app was handed in along with fee
- The county did not approve the project due to the soils test not being performed. The County advised Mr. Shields that this non-approval can be overruled by the Township. Otherwise the project was ok.
- The board would accept the soils tests that were previously done and placed on the survey.
- SEQR was completed
- The project will come before the public hearing on December 9th.
Paul Bartholomew motions that we overrule Delaware County and the rejection of the soils test. Russell Thurston seconded the motion. The motion passed unanimously.
Sebastian D’Agati motions that we accept the SEQR presented. Russell Thurston seconds the motion. The motion passed unanimously.
Sebastian D’Agati cautioned that the Planning Board must pay strict attention to the Water Quality and the testing of soils, as, in the future at some point in the future, inattention might come back and haunt us.
With nothing further to come before the Planning Board, adjournment of the October meeting was made by Paul Bartholomew. The meeting adjourned at 8:00 pm.