Town of Tompkins Public Hearing
Administration and Enforcement of the NY State
Uniform Fire Prevention and Building Code
Local Law 2-2013
May 13, 2013
The Public Hearing for the Administration and Enforcement of the NY State Uniform Fire Prevention and Building Code was called to order at 6:47pm by supervisor Layton in the Town meeting room.
- William Layton – Supervisor
- Peggy Backus – Councilperson – Arrived at 6:50
- Carl Stuendel – Councilperson
- Michelle Phoenix – Town Clerk
- Nancy Roberts – Bookkeeper to the Supervisor
Public Hearing adjournment
On motion by Layton and seconded by Stuendel, it was moved to close the public hearing at 7:00pm
Vote: All AYEs – Motion carried.
Town of Tompkins