The special Town Board meeting, to discuss implementing a law for the new sewer system of the Town of Tompkins started at order at 7:06 pm in the Town meeting room, Trout Creek, NY.
1. William Layton-Supervisor
2. Carl Stuendel-Councilperson
3. Peggy Backus-Councilperson
4. Howard Buttel-Councilperson
5. Timothy LaTourette-Councilperson
1. Nancy Roberts – Bookkeeper to the Supervisor
2. Michelle Phoenix- Town Clerk
3. Kevin Young – Young/ Sommer LLC (representing Lamont Engineering)
4. Tim Cox – CWC
Kevin Young was here to discuss the new Laws that would need to be implemented for the Waste Water Management Program.
Mr. Young supplied a Sample law, Operation and Maintenance Estimate of Yearly costs sheet and a typical Operation and Maintenance budget sheet for the board to review and to discuss any questions.
Meeting ended at 8:00 PM